To provide you with the best local wedding planning & resources Columbus, Ohio has to offer. We do this to make the planning process for you fun, easy and relaxing.
We offer the following benefits for you:
- The Wedding Resource Center to use for Free or the opportunity to become a VIB “Very Important Bride” for more guidance, tools, & perks necessary to plan your wedding and prevent costly mistakes
- The Wedding Experience Show to introduce you to some of the best wedding pros that you can interview and see in action
- The Savvy Bride Wedding Directory & Coupon Book for great vendors, tips, and coupons
- The Savvy Bride Resale Market to save you additional money on wedding decor items, accessories, dresses, and so much more
- Educational Newsletters with current tips and trends
- Local wedding events listings
- Wedding Day Assistant to help your wedding run smoothly and stress free!
- Bridal Wars to add some fun into your planning process with a chance to win $1000 and meet some great vendors
MEET JAMIE M RAPAVY, OWNER:
Jamie has been in the hospitality industry for thirty years. She graduated from FIU (Florida International University) with a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management. She went on to work in management with various hotels, country clubs and restaurants. After being transferred to The River Club in Columbus where she planned hundreds of weddings over five years, she felt the natural ability to work with brides. The desire to plan their special day eventually led to the opening of Devoted to Details in 2002. Jamie is owner of WPC (Wedding Professionals of Columbus), co-founder of CBC (Columbus Bridal Consultants), is a member of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, and a Professional Bridal Consultant with ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants). Jamie purchased Columbus Bride & Groom in 2007 where at the time it was just an online directory of wedding vendors. Now she has built CB&G to the biggest and best local wedding resource for engaged couples. She believes the key to success is to not only have a passion for what you do but to constantly educate yourself and listen to what your clients need and want!
More Personal: I have an amazing supportive husband that I have been married to since 1996 who I met in college. We adopted 2 beautiful children at birth – my daughter Jolie born in 2001 and my son Jude born in 2008. Besides my family my loves are movies, all types of music, red wine, traveling, dogs, Pilates, saving money, fine dining, and healthy organic foods, My favorite places to travel are New Hampshire and Ft. Lauderdale. I am very lucky as I have the best job on earth, I have a passion for helping brides and a true desire to help great businesses in our industry become successful!
MEET TAMMY HUDSON, EXECUTIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER:
Tammy’s history of planning Corporate and Social events span over 10 years. Before, during and After graduating from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs with a degree in Organizational Communications, Tammy’s work history included various opportunities with the Walt Disney Company, including Walt Disney World. She prides herself on utilizing the Disney business role model in every customer interaction.
Her ongoing mantra has always been that
No bride should ever have to work on her wedding day, which is why she enjoys the opportunity to match brides & grooms together with their perfect wedding vendor. Tammy currently works closely with both brides and wedding vendors at Columbus Bride & Groom and has assisted in the launch of the Brides Savvy Resale Market.