To provide you with the best local wedding planning & resources Columbus, Ohio has to offer. We do this to make the planning process for you fun, easy and relaxing.
We offer the following benefits for you:
- The Wedding Resource Center to use for Free or the opportunity to become a VIB “Very Important Bride” for more guidance, tools, & perks necessary to plan your wedding and prevent costly mistakes
- The Wedding Experience Show to introduce you to some of the best wedding pros that you can interview and see in action
- The Savvy Bride Wedding Directory & Coupon Book for great vendors, tips, and coupons
- The Savvy Bride Resale Market to save you additional money on wedding decor items, accessories, dresses, and so much more
- Educational Newsletters with current tips and trends
- Local wedding events listings
- Wedding Day Assistant to help your wedding run smoothly and stress free!
- Bridal Wars to add some fun into your planning process with a chance to win $1000 and meet some great vendors
Jamie M. Rapavy
Jamie has been in the hospitality industry for thirty years. She graduated from FIU (Florida International University) with a bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management. She went on to work in manage...
Senior Account Manager
Tammy graduated from The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs with a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communications. Although her career has included on-air radio, flight attendant, and of...
Allison is a graduate of Grand Valley State University with a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management with an emphasis of Convention Services. She worked in the hotel industry for six ye...
Wedding Planner & Wedding Day Assistant
Michelle is a graduate of Franklin University with a Bachelors degree in Applied Psychology. She has been in the customer service industry for the past 10 years and loves nothing more than helping o...
Wedding Day Assistant
Jennifer received a bachelor’s Degree in History from Boston College and a Master’s Degree from Georgetown University in National Security Policy. She worked for 8 years in the defense/intellig...