To provide you with the best local wedding planning & resources Columbus, Ohio has to offer. We do this to make the planning process for you fun, easy and relaxing.
We offer the following benefits for you:
- The Wedding Resource Center to use for Free or the opportunity to become a VIB “Very Important Bride” for more guidance, tools, & perks necessary to plan your wedding and prevent costly mistakes
- The Wedding Experience Show to introduce you to some of the best wedding pros that you can interview and see in action
- The Savvy Bride Wedding Directory & Coupon Book for great vendors, tips, and coupons
- The Savvy Bride Resale Market to save you additional money on wedding decor items, accessories, dresses, and so much more
- Educational Newsletters with current tips and trends
- Local wedding events listings
- Wedding Day Assistant to help your wedding run smoothly and stress free!
- Bridal Wars to add some fun into your planning process with a chance to win $1000 and meet some great vendors
Jamie M. Rapavy
Jamie has been in the hospitality industry for thirty years. She graduated from FIU (Florida International University) with a bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management. She went on to work in manage...
Senior Account Manager
Tammy graduated from The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs with a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communications. Although her career has included on-air radio, flight attendant, and of...
Allison is a graduate of Grand Valley State University with a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management with an emphasis of Convention Services. She worked in the hotel industry for six y...
Wedding Planner & Wedding Day Assistant
Michelle is a graduate of Franklin University with a Bachelors degree in Applied Psychology. She has been in the customer service industry for the past 10 years and loves nothing more than helping o...
Wedding Day Assistant
Katie just graduated in 2017 from the small but mighty Ohio Northern University where she double majored and earned a BFA in Communication and Musical Theatre. Her interest for the wedding industry wa...
Wedding Day Assistant
Jennifer received a bachelor’s Degree in History from Boston College and a Master’s Degree from Georgetown University in National Security Policy. She worked for 8 years in the defense/intellig...